the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Mature Content Warning 
You're so cold
but you feel alive
The air that touched her back when the cloth came undone felt cool against her burning skin, and she gasped, shivering. Maea untangled her arms from the dress, let it fall down about her waist, goosebumps prickling all over her arms, down the chest, to where her breasts had tightened, nipples hard and aching. Her breath was coming faster, heat pooling in her abdomen, the muscles of her stomach clenching in anticipation when his free hand began to work at the buckle. Her thighs clenched around his waist, so impatient; it had been too long. She wanted him, so badly.

"I could tell them that... but you'd have to claim me first," she whispered against his mouth, and brougth her own mouth wandering across his cheek. To his jaw, and to the soft, fragrant skin of his neck. So warm, already tasting of salt; she licked it with a soft tongue and moaned into his ear as he touched her breast lightly, fingers ghosting her nipple. Again she arched her spile, to push her chest into his hand, fill his palm with the fullness of her breast.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 02-27-2020, 09:39 AM