the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Mature Content Warning 
You're so cold
but you feel alive
It egged her on even more to see him so impatient. His voice was a low growl, his words a promise that made her hands tremble with need as they stroked his back, his shoulders, the swelling muscles of his arms. So strong, he kept her pinned against the wall with barely more than a hand at a time, the leverage, her own legs around his waist, and it did something to her she hadn't felt before, to be held up like this. Had she been standing, her knees would be weak, threatening to buckle; now they only tightened even more, helping her shift her hips against him. In desperate need of some friction to soothe her aching need.

At least his hand cupping her breast was firm, squeezing; Maea gasped as he rolled her nipple between his fingers and pressed harder into the touch, to show he could be rougher if he wanted to. That she wanted him to claim her, to take her, to coax those sounds out of her... Maea wanted to give him that.

Her lips roamed his skin, kissing the solid column of the neck and raked her teeth across it, nipping gently at times, only to clamp down and bite him, greedy to hear more of his own voice. Her own was filling the air with each breath now, quiet but urgent and needy as she felt his fingers move at her core, pushing away fabric of skirts, underclothes. He would find her wet already, eagerly moving against his hand, soaking the flimsy garments with her lust for him.

"Do you want me, Sunjata?" she asked, in a soft, pleading tone. Wanted to hear him say it, let her know how he really felt.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 02-27-2020, 10:08 AM