the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
but the darker the weather, the better the man
you can take all you want
She wants him to be rough with her, and so he is. He presses against her a small amount more, palming at her greedily and playing with the curve of her breast, the peak of both nipples as he begins to pant a small amount with the way her teeth and lips roam his skin. He’s buzzing beneath her touch as he focuses on her clothing, making room and space for him to lay his claim.

But then she bites him, hard, and it’s like his body gives into her with it — groaning louder than he typically did at this stage, just for her, hands growing more touchy and rough as he surges against her. His torso presses hers into the wall, pinning her much easier there as his hand finds its way to her undergarments — stroking with possessive touches against her, diving into how wet she is.

He throbs with it, unable to find a way to remove the undergarments without removing himself from her — and in a moment of desperation his fingers shift to sharp claws. “Yes…” He manages through his gravelly breathing. “I want you, Maea.” She’ll feel the way he plays with the fabric keeping her from him. “I want to fuck you against this wall until the only thought in your mind is me.” It’s a growl, a burning within his gut, and his claws slice through the garments to free her — partially shifting his hand back into his own and he strokes her again, long and slow, in time with the thrust he gives her, his cock dragging along her thigh. And at the end, he slips a finger into her to give her something to grind against as he continues his game.

He pulls back a small amount from her, steel gaze dark and aflame, searching her face breathlessly and within distance to capture her lips. “How badly do you want me?
but not who i am
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Sunjata - 02-27-2020, 11:03 AM