the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Mature Content Warning 
You're so cold
but you feel alive
His voice was like lightning on her skin, the groan that rumbled from his throat a sweet song that lit her on fire. More than his hand on her breast, more than the wonderful way he shoved her harder against the wall, his need for her made Maea burn even hotter.

She gasped, a sudden intake of breath when his claw ripped away the cloth of the undergarment. For a moment she thought of the long walk back to the portal, how she would be left utterly bare beneath the skirts after this... Her moan grew louder when the notion only brought a thrill of renewed lust to her. Thinking of all the other walls he could have her against between here and there. Maea whimpered, feverish as his fingers stroked her, so rough against the soft, tender dampness of her folds. Then, he pushed a finger into her and she cried out, gasped and panted hard at the surging pleasure brought on by the intrusion.

There was another pull on the companion bond, something fretful and anguished now, but she didn't have time to think about it. Shoved the connection away and bucked her hips, angling to feel more of his finger. Move on it, head swimming. Sunjata wanted her. He was going to take her, fuck her, make her forget about everything except him... and she wanted it. Longed to lose herself in him, in the bliss she knew he could give her.

"I want you... more than anything," she moaned, agitated by the hard cock she could feel press against her thigh. So close, so hot... "I only want you. Nothing else, no one else." It was painful, to want him this much. And the finger was only aggravating her need, just enough to make her aware but not enough to fill her.

She dove in, tried to catch his mouth. Wanted to kiss him. Wanted him to kiss her, savor the only mouth she had ever tasted. The only flavor she ever wanted to know.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 02-27-2020, 11:42 AM