the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
You're so cold
but you feel alive
She shuddered visibly at his words, his request - demand? - like fingers trailing along her spine. His grip shifted, hand finding her lower back, and suddenly she found herself able to shift ever so slightly, angle her hips a little down... and there it was. That area, that deepest, most amazing place inside her that made her see actual stars. Maea's half-lidded eyes darkened as her pupils dilated, and the timbre of her voice changed, deepened, seemed to be drawn all the way from her thighs. Her legs tightened their grip on his waist, trembling from the exertion, her fair skin covered in a thin sheen of glistening sweat as the pressure mounted in her, brought closer and closer as he kept ravashing her, his breath against her ear and neck the sweetest gift he could ever give her.

"I love you, so much," she moaned, wished there was a way for her to wrap her soul around his, let him feel everything she felt... as she quivered, shook, gasped, and began to break. Falling apart in his arms, under his gaze, for only him to see.

No one else. She would never entrust herself like this to anyone but him.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 02-27-2020, 09:33 PM