the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
You're so cold
but you feel alive
Humming breathlessly, she took his head between her hands when he leaned his forehead against hers. Smiled happily at his confession, once more awed to hear him say it. Such beautiful words, delivered with a smile, with sincerity; she read his eyes, searched them, and found nothing but honesty there. There was a slight urge to ask him to say it again, to repeat the word it until she never could forget what it sounded like rolling off his tongue. But she refrained. Didn't wish to wear it out. To become used to hearing it.

Some things were just too precious.

He pulled out of her, and she winced. Braced her arms on his shoulders and unhooked her legs, gingerly lowering them down. But she quickly found that she couldn't actually stand, too weak at the knees, and with a breathless laugh Maea clung onto him.

"You've quite undone me, master rogue," she told him with a languid smile, leaning her head back to look up at him. Flushed and hazy, still drunk on the feel of him.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 02-27-2020, 11:51 PM