the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
You're so cold
but you feel alive
Maea leaned against the wall while he get himself dressed again, in no real hurry to pull her own dress back on. She was too warm, sticky and sweaty, with tendrils of hair clinging to the side of her neck. And her eyes... they lingered on him, lips not quite willing to part as he leaned down to kiss her.

"Mmh, clearly. As you've seen to stolen my very breath away." She winked, grinning at the ridiculously cheesy tease. Looking at the undergarments in his hand, she pursed her lips, considering. "Decency says they are required... but if you're going to ruin the new pair too, I'm not sure we can cover the expense..." A brow rose in question. Would he find more walls for them to play with?

Her smile was slow, lingering... very drunk indeed. And as soon as she could trust her legs to carry her, she eased off the wall and pressed herself against him, the top of the dress slung around her waist, arms reaching in to sling around his waist. A small foot was very conveniently on his clothes so he wouldn't be able to pull them up again. "Are you in a hurry, love?"
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 02-28-2020, 01:36 AM