the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
You're so cold
but you feel alive
The comment about cutting up her dress made Maea scowl, though it was a look that suggested she might not be entirely adverse to the idea... provided she got to pick the garment to be slaughtered. "Keep talking like that, I might have to trim those claws of yours," she warned instead. Eased her way over to him, and wrapped her arms about him. Her hands brushed over his back, dragging a finger down his spine. Light, lingering strokes, part soothing and part... exploring. Traveling gradually down, to trail over his hips, down to the muscular thighs.

"Well, good. Because I'm rather fond of this room. It has a nice... atmosphere."

Maea pressed herself harder towards him and pressed her mouth to his collarbone, teeth nipping at the skin there. Turning, she tried to make him step out of the clothes and back away, up against the wall she'd just been pinned to.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 02-28-2020, 02:21 AM