the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
You're so cold
but you feel alive
"I would definitely have fun trying," she assured, steering him towards the wall. Smiling against his skin, she was delighted that he played along. That she was allowed to move him about like this, as if he couldn't just throw her over the shoulder and walk off. There was a thrill of power to it that she enjoyed very much... and today, she was quite sure what she wanted to do with it.

"Definitely potential," she agreed, a little distracted. Her eyes were not on the room though, but on him, the way he leaned against the wall... calm and confident, so very sure of himself as he gazed down at her. Even though he was butt naked in a dusty room of an abandoned house, with wild animals roaming in the garden. It was heartening. Very reassuring.

Her hands roamed as they pleased. Traced the scars on his hip and thigh, the lines of the muscles of his legs. Reached around to stroke his ass too, before returning up to give his sides more attention. She reached up to kiss his neck, tongue lapping at the salt of his skin, humming contentedly; she kept the attention soft and gentle. No teeth. Not yet.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 02-28-2020, 02:43 AM