the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
You're so cold
but you feel alive
A glance up at his face showed him leaned back, eyes closed and with the trace of a smile on his lips. Maea smiled too, rather smug to know he was enjoying this as much as she was.

"You probably hear this all the time, but... you really are handsome," Maea said, almost shyly, flushing a little despite his closed eyes, despite being able to hide her expression away against his chest. Keeping her lips against his skin, the words came out muffled, tone warm and very soft. "I never told you before... but I think you are. I used to look at you, before. When you were working at the bar. Before the river too, but especially afterwards. Just because it was nice to look at you."

Her hands moved down his arms to where his hands rested on her hips, and gently she tried to lift them away, so she could move the gentle massage to his hands. Her thumbs working the muscles of his palms, in slow, circular moves. Tender, loving, hoping to make him relax.

"I especially like your eyes. The way they seem to change color with your mood. How bright they become when you smile... I'm glad I get to see that more often, these days."

Maea hovered close as she spoke, her bare torso just brushing against his. As she shifted, her breasts stroked against his chest, tightening the nipples again; she wondered if he felt it. If it did anything, to hear her confessions.

Releasing his hands carefully, she moved her hands in behind his back instead. Resumed the careful, soothing massage along the muscles from the back of his hips and up towards the shoulders, trying to be mindful of his healing wounds and not press too hard.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 02-28-2020, 04:23 AM