the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
but the darker the weather, the better the man
you can take all you want
He absolutely is enjoying this. And when she begins to speak, his smile shifts to something a small amount brighter – though he remains in the same position, eyes still closed. “I don’t quite get the term handsome all that often.” He murmurs quietly. “I get tall, dark, and stormy, quite a lot, however.” A gentle playful tease, but he enjoys it all the same.

Her lips remain against his skin as she offers more confession, and his head leans down a small amount toward her to watch her. “Mm, well, I suppose it helps I tower over nearly everyone. It’s hard to miss me.” Though he understands the words, he’s never quite been good at taking compliments. He’s trying to be better, but it’s easier to simply ignore the attempts and taking them to heart, though it does fill his ego a fair amount more with it.

Her hands massage his arms, and he gives into her when she tries to lift them away – taking his hands in her own. She speaks of his eyes, and he raises a small brow toward her with it. “It's because of you. You brought out the light in them.” A quiet comment as she hovers near, and he can feel her drag herself against him, enough to stir a buzzing in his blood again and he swallows hard against it – wanting to remain there and let her explore and test him however she wished to.

He leans away from the wall a small amount to let her have more room to work with, his own finding their way back to her, fingers threading through pale hair and stroking gently, calloused thumbs running gently against the back of her neck with each rise and fall of his hands.
but not who i am
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Sunjata - 02-28-2020, 04:33 AM