the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
but the darker the weather, the better the man
you can take all you want
She gives him all of the attention, and the longer it goes on the more he wonders when the last time he’d received such undivided attention in this way was. Where sex had simply been an addition, not a goal, to simply remain within each other’s embrace after, speaking those sweet nothings. So he draws quiet as she continues on, filling up that ego of his and burning within it all the same – wanting to find something wrong with it, so unused to being praised in such a way.

When was the last time he’d heard something nice like this?

So he listens, focusing on her as she comments about how he looks, that gaze that’s easy to trap and pin where others may have faltered. And he supposes she’s right, figures that he nearly always tries to include everyone when he can, to drift his attention between everyone – evidenced in the event of the bar when he’d been married and poor Libbs had hopped over the bar to hide away from Harper before passing out.

His hands remain trailing through her hair, watching her, acknowledging what it is she says. “Some nights I wish you did.” He says softly, quietly, thoughtfully before he leans against her gentle touch, her soft strokes along his hips and lower back. “What did you think would happen if you did?” He asks clearly interested. “Late at night, just us? I probably would’ve been working on inventory or cleaning up…” He trails off, head tilting as he focuses on her, acutely attuned to her touch.
but not who i am
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Sunjata - 02-28-2020, 05:08 AM