the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
You're so cold
but you feel alive
His hands kept stroking her hair, trailing fingers through it, down her neck. She leaned into the touch, hummed as she considered the question. Her hands moved forward, brushing those gentle fingers over his sides, forward, to his stomach.

"I pictured us talking for a bit. Maybe I would help you with the chores for a while... but they would be forgotten. Or finished up, and then... we would drift closer. Like usual. Just a touch on a shoulder or a cheek - " her hand came up and brushed knuckles softly over his jaw, to illustrate " - and then... I'd get lost in your gaze. And I thought - I hoped - that maybe... you would kiss me again." Her voice was growing fainter as she wove the tale, painting the picture for him to see. Maea's cheeks were a little red, embarrassed to reveal her fantasies like this, but... she wanted him to know.

"I know I kept drawing lines, and making rules... but I really wanted you, all the time," she admitted. "Sometimes... I wanted to just give in. Let you show me what the 'fun' was that you talked about. You said you wanted to show me... and I really wanted to know."

Her own blood was heating again, from talking like this. Pale fingers trembled slightly where they traced the lines of his abs, but she didn't falter, or stop. Had a plan, an idea... and she was getting there. Working her way towards it, stroke by stroke. Word for word. She looked up, sought his gaze even though hers shuddered a bit. Remebering the shyness of those early days... still feeling it, deep within.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 02-28-2020, 05:28 AM