the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
but the darker the weather, the better the man
you can take all you want
She leans into the touch, of his trailing hands that flit through pale hair, down and down, up and up, and he shifts a small amount to lean back against the wall again and give her more space to trace the lines of his stomach, the dips and curves and scars found there. His gaze lingers on her, quiet and watchful, searching for any shift in her attention, any flickers of emotion within her face.

She explains a soft touch, shoulder or cheek, brushing her own over the stubble of his jaw and he smirks to her. “I am a bit touchy.” He agrees quietly, shrugging lightly to that. But his smirk falters a small amount as she mentions that she’d want him to kiss her again – and gods how he had wanted to. But she’d drawn that line in the sand, hard and strong and he had tried to follow through with it, however difficult it had become.

I’d be lying if I said I didn’t want the title of your first.” He rumbles a bit offhandedly, giving her yet another feline smile to replace the faltering one. He absolutely refrains from mentioning how many firsts he’d taken, those particular notches relatively high as well. So he lets her shyness bleed through, gives her the honesty of what he can. “And when Nate bit you, we weren’t really anything at that point but I was surprisingly jealous.” A raise of his brow to that, to see if she had noticed, waiting with a soft breath to see how she takes it.

He typically wasn’t the jealous type, but it simply reaffirmed the fact that he held feelings for her that he tried to push away.
but not who i am
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Sunjata - 02-28-2020, 05:47 AM