the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
You're so cold
but you feel alive
Maea was the jealous type. Very much so. And it was a good thing indeed that he refrained from mentioning those others, because it would not have ended well. Of course she was aware of them - there had to be more than a few, given how easily he had guided her through her first time - but like shadows at his feet, they did not bother her. Only when given faces and names did they haunt her.

"And you claimed it, too," she hummed, smiling back at him, her eyes growing slightly hazy as she thought of that night. When she'd finally given in, too tired of fighting against her own desires... But her smile faltered when he brought up Nate, the name like a crash of glass hitting the floor in her mind. Jarring. Not belonging here, in this room, in this house. Her hands stilled, fingers digging into his sides, possessively; biting her lip, Maea looked down, couldn't quite meet his gaze.

"I thought... you were jealous over him. That he wasn't... biting you." Her jaw worked, shifting as she tried to settle her own emotions. "It made me jealous. I didn't... like the way you looked at each other." And she was quite sure she knew what happened once she fled that room, though she didn't want to think of it. Wasn't sure she wanted to know what might have happened if she'd stayed, either. Though... the color rising on her cheeks suggested she was thinking about it.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 02-28-2020, 05:59 AM