the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
but the darker the weather, the better the man
you can take all you want
The smirk he gives her is almost as if it’s a badge he wears, adding to that cocky arrogance within him – at least until her fingers still as he speaks of Nate. His gaze focusing through any haze onto her to see what shifts the emotions within her. And she looks down, avoiding his gaze, and his brows furrow a small amount as he remains, his own fingers stilling in her hair to cup the back of her head gently. “I won’t lie to you and say I don’t like Ascended bites.” He says slowly at first, even if it’s not the right thing to say. It’s honest.

But no, that wasn’t the reason why.” He says a bit gentler this time, listening when she tells him that she had been jealous because of the way they’d looked at one another. And he understands, leaning back against the wall a small amount to see the blush creeping over her cheeks. “He and I… Well.” He trails off, gaze flitting about the room, their room. “We had a thing but it was purely for fun and to pass the time. Evidently we both fucked up our relationships with that checkup. And you were still pissed at me.” It had made them touchy, seeking each other out at the very least, Sunjata having no other way to find that sort of release with the drive within him that she’s well aware of now.

Yet, he finds deep within him that if Nate goes rampaging through Caido biting everyone else, he’d care very little, so long as it wasn’t her.

But then a thought occurs to him, and his gaze finds her face again, scanning over the pale lines within it. “Have you… Had any recent checkups with him?” A tentative question, a tilt of his head, nothing within his gaze to find that would poise jealousy, just purely informative.
but not who i am
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Sunjata - 02-28-2020, 06:10 AM