the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
You're so cold
but you feel alive
Purely for fun. The slight frown on her face as she looked up, searching his gaze, showed that she didn't understand that. He could like the bites all he wanted, but to keep going back to the same person like that... wasn't there more to it than just 'fun' at that point?

"How can it be just for fun?" she even asked, and wrapped her arms around his waist, leaned against him - too distracted to continue the game just yet, her mood disrupted by this talk of others. "And no, I haven't. I ran into him a few days after the festival, and we talked about my condition, but that's all.

"He... was acting oddly though,"
she admitted. "Kept touching me, on the shoulder, and my arms.... No checkup though. I've been feeling fine with Loren's healing, there was no need." She sounded a little uneasy at the memory, recalling the tension she'd felt. Unsure of what was going on.

Looking up, she met his gaze though, and saw the way he looked at her. Searching. "Why do you ask?"
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 02-28-2020, 06:25 AM