the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
but the darker the weather, the better the man
you can take all you want
She withdraws slightly, and her body language shifts – just enough that he leans back a bit more against the wall to give her space. Her question, however, is met with his heart hammering in his chest – knowing that he would be powerless to it, giving in immediately when Nate took that bite. But he’d also promised to be honest to her, and he can’t lie to her about it after that, not when he’d brought it up in the first place anyway.

He shakes his head slowly. “Maea… You know what it’s like, the bite.” He begins, reaching up to rub at the back of his neck, his scarred wrist angled her way unknowingly to him. “I would try once I got my bearings back, yes, but immediately? No. I won’t lie to you.” He says quietly, voice softening the longer it goes on. His gaze flits along her face for a reaction, waiting for her to erupt as he fumbles for more to say.

It was how his marriage ended, after all. Asking for more, prolonging the bite until it became something far more than just a routine checkup.

And that’s entirely my fault, because you know that I’m weak to giving into that.” He wouldn’t have had so many partners if it wasn’t something he was addicted to, after all. “And it has nothing to do with what’s between us. It’s been my escape, for a lot of things, and I’ve not needed one since we got together because you’ve been there.” He says quietly, gaze darkening a small amount, knowing it’s not what she wants to hear. “You give me everything that I need or want, far more than anyone else has. But I also know what I'm like, and I focus too hard on those feelings wanting the release.” Like that time she had taunted him, preventing him from finishing when he'd worshiped her, and he'd surprised her by starting the process himself.
but not who i am
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Sunjata - 02-28-2020, 07:08 AM