the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
You're so cold
but you feel alive
She listened. But this time, though she let him speak his mind as always, Maea still didn't look at him. And rather than relax into what he said, like she had so many times before, she tensed. More and more with each word, until she stood there, mere inches away from him, but wrapped in her own arms and a solitude so dense it was almost tangible.  

Because. All she heard was how Sunjata contradicted everything he'd told her before. Everything he said now too, because... how could it work like that?

"You said I was enough," she replied, very weakly, her voice shaking. Breathing was painful, her whole chest constricting with the ache in her heart. Or was it her soul? "You said... and yet... how can you say it would have nothing to do with what's between us? When it would have everything to do with us, if you let someone else touch you like that."

Finally she did look up, and there was something deeply wounded in her gaze. There were no tears, although her jaw trembled... but perhaps it would have been better if there were. Because this seemed somehow worse. Some deeper pain that leaky eyes couldn't help.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 02-28-2020, 07:20 AM