the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
you should know, that i'm a ticking time bomb
and you're getting close
You are enough.” He reiterates, voice taking on a pang of something akin to desperation. She had asked for his honesty, and here he was giving it to her – with everything on the line in a home that could have been theirs, that still might be if he could figure out what the fuck it was he should be saying. But he can’t, because he’d promised not to lie to her – promised to tell her when she wasn’t enough, to talk through their issues.

And so he’d asked, the simple what if, when there was nothing simple about it.

Her voice is weak, hearing the contradiction despite him being sure it was different, when she hadn’t the experience to understand it. Her gaze is wounded when she finally looks at him and he runs a hand through his hair with a quiet sigh, unsure of where to begin, where to start. “That’s why I asked what would happen.” He says with some defeat. “Because if I do need to, I want you there to be the reason not to give in like I was for you.” His gaze shadows a small amount, voice surprisingly steady.

His gaze is serious as it lands on her, filtering along the way her jaw trembles. “Would you be able to stop it if he didn’t?” He asks quietly, no judgement in his tone. “You’re stronger than I am, you know this Maea. You drew those lines in the sand hoping I’d step over them anyway because you know that I’m weak, and you’ve seen me tiptoe them constantly.
so better watch your step, because i'm about to blow
and where the pieces land i guess we'll never know
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Sunjata - 02-28-2020, 07:31 AM