the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
you should know, that i'm a ticking time bomb
and you're getting close
She snaps, and a part of him visibly flinches with the shift, the way she digs her fingers into her arms with enough force he’s sure will do harm. And yet, he simply stares at her, unmoving, letting her words pelt him like wounds when he knows where his faults lie. “Because it’s different.” He says with more of that surprising calm, but he can feel himself tugging onto that leash of his temper for dear life. “He’s the only one in this place that could tell me what was wrong with me, what was wrong with you and the reason we know about your immune system.” He pauses, feathers appearing along his shoulders and neck.

And he laughs, a huff of air when she comments about him getting hot for someone else while she stands by, and his head tilts to her, steel granted in his spine. She’d told him that if they were to fight, to argue, to not hold back. But gods, how he still tries to. “You’re acting like I’ve already fucked around behind your back when this was just a question of what would happen if the scenario presents itself. I’m not sick. But you get sick far more often. And rather than wanting to know what the issue is you’d rather… what? Not?” Gods, he’s digging himself a hole here.

If you were sick and nobody knew the reason why, and Nate was the only one that could tell me what was wrong with you, would you expect me to say no to that? Because I wouldn’t. I get jealous and pissed off, yeah, but if it was for you and your well-being, I don’t care who you’d have to sleep with so long as it meant you were okay.” He pushes away from the wall, toward her a small amount — mostly to gather his pants and such to slip them on, seeing as there was no need to remain as he was when she’d already covered up.

No, I don’t think you were. Because unlike me, you have far more morals than I do. You didn’t want to be a cheat, but I was, multiple times, everyone told you that.” His gaze narrows a small amount as the strain of holding the leash gets more and more difficult. “But I’ve done nothing but be with you when I agreed to do this. And you knew going into it that I would be a risk.” Another pause, arms folding across his tattooed chest.

You wanted my honesty and now you have it. It’s not pretty, it's not what you want to hear. And now you won’t even answer the question.” So now what?
so better watch your step, because i'm about to blow
and where the pieces land i guess we'll never know
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Sunjata - 02-28-2020, 08:20 AM