the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
you should know, that i'm a ticking time bomb
and you're getting close
He listens to her, swallowing down the arguments he wants to give back, this… debate of sorts between attachment that Maea doesn’t understand. And how could she, when Sunjata had been her first everything? It’s fear in her eyes now and Sunjata exhales long and slow, his fingers drumming along his arm. “Because there’s no attachment.” He offers, lifting his head to look at her. “Because it would be for a checkup only and that's where it ends.” There would be no third person in their bed unless she had chosen to experiment.

And he knows these aren’t the words she wants to hear, but he says them anyway, because he has to get her to understand. “There’s a difference between sleeping with someone to share their company for a night and falling in love with them, Maea. I’ve shared… Many, many beds over my years, but there’s only been so few that I’ve truly loved.” A quiet exhale. “But you’re not like that, and that's fine.

But then she tells him that she doesn’t want it, doesn’t want to do it again because she knows how hard it was to get him to stop. How she doesn’t want to experience anyone but him, and he understands to an extent. “But what if you had to.” He asks quietly, stepping toward her to try and pull her hands from her arms. “It’s how you learn, Maea. I can’t be everything for you regardless of how much I want to be. I’m not perfect, and while it seems like it might be perfect now… It won’t last. I try to do different things with you to see what you like the most because I know you don’t have the experience I do. But I only know about them, what I like, by experimenting like that.

But that didn’t mean he’d fallen in love with everyone that had taught him a thing or two.
so better watch your step, because i'm about to blow
and where the pieces land i guess we'll never know
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Sunjata - 02-28-2020, 09:08 AM