the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
you should know, that i'm a ticking time bomb
and you're getting close
She doesn’t pull away from him, but it’s clear how stiff she is, how upset she is, and he lifts her hands up her arms to rub at the red marks she’s left behind, hoping that perhaps instead of marring her pale skin that she would have marred his instead. But she listens, and he gives her his full attention as he often did, hearing her mention that he would sleep with him, and it takes all the power he can muster to not smile at that.

For the night, to ensure you were okay? I’m fine with that.” A rise and fall of his shoulders. “That doesn’t mean it would be a recurring thing.” His voice is lower here, a hint of honesty hidden beneath it. “You’d still be mine, because you’d come home to me. You would still choose me.” He says softly with a small shrug. “Besides, maybe I’d learn another trick you like.” A thoughtful raise of his brow as he feels the conversation shift, her uncertainty bubbling up in the air.

But then she whines, writhes in his grip, and he holds her a bit more firmly — gaze focusing on her intently. She’s jealous, afraid of losing him as Phoebe had, and he doesn’t know how to assure her that love was different than lust. But then she asks him why he can’t be enough, and he doesn’t really know how to answer that either. So he exhales long and slow, feathers along his shoulders filling out his tattoos ruffling with the same gesture. “You’re not boring to me. But I want to try and be sure I’m not boring for you.” A quick explanation. “Because it will get boring if it’s the same thing over and over again as most things do. It becomes routine.” A slight frown crosses his face.

But she agrees and that look she gives him is stubborn, and he meets her gaze with his own steel. “I just want to be sure you know that lust and love are different. Because if, or when, it happens that’s all it is. I’ll never love him, but we shared those moments together, and you did too when you asked him to bite you again. I did the same. But you don’t love him, do you?” And it had ruined his marriage, had laid the cards out to where he could be here now, because he had begged for that second bite.

Can we agree to it then, that if it happens we’ll both be there?” A tilt of his head, not backing down. “And if you… Didn’t want to stop…” He says slowly, watching her face as his own flushes a small amount with the thought. “Would it be so bad to have me and someone else pleasure you?” A quiet question, to show her how his jealousy worked. In an instance like that, where he was there, he doubts he’d be as jealous as he would be chomping at the bit.
so better watch your step, because i'm about to blow
and where the pieces land i guess we'll never know
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Sunjata - 02-28-2020, 11:36 AM