the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Don't paint wonderful lies on me that wash away
Maybe sailors, maybe merchants. Maybe ordinary people, or thieves. She looked around the kitchen, but it held no answers. Just a dusty silence, sleepy and forlorn. What would it take to bring it back to life? Wake it up, make it feel homey again? Could she live with the mystery of not knowing?

"Perhaps they were, at that."

Maea rubbed her face with a hand, sighing. Couldn't manage any smiles just yet. "I felt it tug on the bond, before. But we were... busy, and I didn't have time... Now Shii won't answer." Her gaze grew distant as she tried to follow the faint awareness of something else pressing against her mind, but it was too muffled.

Shaking her head, Maea took another swallow from the flask. It was so light a flavor, she couldn't tell how strong the wine really was.

Finding a chair, she brushed dust and cobwebs from it and sank down with a sigh, leaning her elbows on the table. Feeling bone weary,
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 02-28-2020, 06:44 PM