the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
you should know, that i'm a ticking time bomb
and you're getting close
Sunjata was used to taking spaces of people who were no longer there, harbored no guilt for repurposing things that had been long forgotten, drifting away. Much like this house was, far too overgrown to have the sailors simply gone for a trip or two — at this point it must have been decades. Still, he continues to sip from the bottle, letting the buzz of the alcohol wash over him as he focuses on her question about Shii.

Perhaps it’s holding a grudge? Or wandered too far that you can’t feel it anymore?” He asks quietly, trying not to inspire yet another argument between them. “Haai wanders out of range quite often but she always finds her way back.” He tries to offer comfort there — but at the mention of her name the griffin stands from her perch in the other room to go and try to find the will-o-wisp.

Maea finds a chair, however, and Sunjata shifts to lean against the table as she rests her arms on top of it, and he can tell how tired she is — a light frown crossing his face to that. “I can clean up the upstairs if you need to rest a bit?” His gaze flickers along her arms, the red marks there that she’d given herself, the brief argument of upstairs still echoing within his mind. He takes another long swig from his bottle before setting it on the table and leans back to close his eyes, feeling the lightness settle its way through him. The wine is pretty strong, and he hadn’t had a drink in what felt like forever.
so better watch your step, because i'm about to blow
and where the pieces land i guess we'll never know
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Sunjata - 02-28-2020, 06:56 PM