the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Don't paint wonderful lies on me that wash away
Maea nodded slowly, taking his suggestions into account. The bond was so fresh, she didn't know much about either the wisp or how to handle the connection yet. "It felt jealous, first... then... almost upset? But... I shoved it away. Pushed it off... How does Haai handle it when you...?" She made a vague gesture and blushed, still shying away from certain terms. Finding it hard to talk about the things she so happily engaged in with him.

Her insides started to feel warm. The buzz of alcohol was slow and light in her veins, settling in slow enough that the girl barely noticed. But when Sunjata offered to fix a place to rest, she shook her head. Rubbed the red marks on her arm, wincing a little. "I'm fine. Just need to sit for a while. But... thank you."

She felt so tentative. Like they were cats tiptoeing around each other, desperately trying not to make sudden movements to set each other off again. Like there were still things left unsaid, hovering between them.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 02-28-2020, 07:15 PM