the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
you should know, that i'm a ticking time bomb
and you're getting close
Somehow, the question isn’t at all what he wants to answer. Mostly because of the conversation they just had. So he watches her for a brief moment as she gestures and walks around the direct term, and he focuses on the bottle on the table as he thinks of how to answer it. “Well, I found her when Lusea was still alive. Haai just sort of knew that she’d been there first and she’d have to get used to it.” A rise and fall of his shoulders before he looks to his feet. “That and when I told her that Haai bit me when she hatched, Lusea laughed and said I likely deserved it which made her okay in Haai’s book. She thought the same.” There’s a ghost of a smile that crosses his face before it fades.

After that though, she usually stayed out of range until the beach and you.” His gaze lifts to hers then, taking another sip from the bottle and setting it down, scanning her and asking if he should clean up the room and get a space for her to sleep. She says no, and his fingers tap along the bottle as he looks back down.

Alright.” He’s not sure if he wants to bring it up again, but the tension is killing him between them — not sure if it’s the alcohol or because it’s something that had rarely occurred between them as of late. And so he works his jaw, gnawing on the inside of his cheek as he glances around the kitchen, focusing on the cabinets and cupboards that need cleaning up and fixing.
so better watch your step, because i'm about to blow
and where the pieces land i guess we'll never know
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Sunjata - 02-28-2020, 07:32 PM