the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Don't paint wonderful lies on me that wash away
Another swig of the flask, of the wine, its taste drowning out the lingering flavors of him from her tongue. Maea couldn't say if she was trying to wash him away, or the ashen sensation her anger and despair had brought on. At least he agreed to play... and with the alcohol humming in her veins, talking was not as difficult as she had feared.

"I'm thinking, that as far as arguments go... that one wasn't so bad," she mused quietly. Not quite looking at him, but not exactly keeping away either. Just... neutral. "I'm thinking that, I wish Shii had found someone better to bond with. And I'm thinking that I've no idea what I'm doing. With anything. Haven't known for a loooong time."

Honest words. Too much so? It was hard to tell anymore. It seemed to Maea that truth could be a blade too, wielded to hurt just as much as any lie.

"Your turn. That's... three thoughts."
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 02-28-2020, 08:22 PM