the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
you should know, that i'm a ticking time bomb
and you're getting close
Surprisingly, there’s a ghost of a smile that crosses his face as she gives him her thoughts on the argument. A dip of his head in quiet agreement, listening as she continues on and on, the words dripping with honesty that he’s not sure he’s heard from her before. And yet he still listens, watches her with some keen sense of familiarity with what she tells him. His fingers drum along the bottle a bit more, listening as she tells him that it was three thoughts, and he internally braces against the thoughts vibrating in his mind.

I’m thinking that I held that leash of my father in me pretty well during that.” He says, looking back to the cupboard and away from her. “I think that I never planned on living past seventeen so I never really made a plan for my life or something to strive for so I’m pretty much just going day by day.” He pauses to take another sip of the wine, shifting to brush some of the dust and dirt away from the table to sit up on top of the wood, drawing a leg up to rest his arm on with the bottle within his hand.

And I think that’s why I try to dive into dangerous things all the time. Just to… Feel something else other than feeling pointless.” His gaze flits back to her, some hidden deep shadows of honesty lingering within that darken his gaze. “For the record, though, I think that nobody really knows what they’re doing.
so better watch your step, because i'm about to blow
and where the pieces land i guess we'll never know
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Sunjata - 02-28-2020, 08:31 PM