the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
you should know, that i'm a ticking time bomb
and you're getting close
If he had let himself go, it’s likely they wouldn’t be where they are right now. And while she had suggested to him to give into it, to give her his all when he gets into a mood like that — it’s not something he wants to. He doesn’t want to be that way, doesn’t want to give into the stone charade of his father, marble unable to be chipped away.

Her comment of getting drunk on everything still manages a brief smile. “Exactly why I went all out for the VlamVloed.” It was different, sure, but freedom to make his own choices were inherently part of who he was once he’d been granted a chance to make them. But there were times where he’d revert, back into that boy that did whatever his father needed him to, perhaps to take the easiest way out. It was hard to tell.

But he lets her explain, to talk it over and out. The idea that it was a dream, one she’d have to wake up from at some point that has him frowning lightly when he looks back to her, unable to help — unsure of where to begin. He had thought that arriving here had been a dream too — a shift to something better and not always needing to be on the run. Here? He’d been here a year now. He hasn’t woken up.

What makes you think it’s too good to be true?” He asks, gaze flitting about her face. “Did you… Ever have anyone give you interest like I did?” He asks suddenly after. Because he supposed she could have gotten drunk on that feeling too — while Sunjata had been a man pined after again and again.
so better watch your step, because i'm about to blow
and where the pieces land i guess we'll never know
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Sunjata - 02-29-2020, 01:17 AM