the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Don't paint wonderful lies on me that wash away
If he expected Maea to be upset about the mention of Hotaru doing anything to him, she would have to disappoint. She actually laughed. A little wicked, and only sort of commisserating. "She shot me in the chest with electrified needles during magic training," she told him, sniggering. A little proud, like it was something to brag about. "Granted, I did try to put ice needles in her face first, so it was fair."

Sitting on the chair when Sunjata was on the table felt very unfair. With the bottly clutched firmly in one hand, Maea pushed herself up from her chair - rather unsteadily, to her surprise - and climbed from the floor to the chair, then from the chair and up onto the table. Once there, standing upright on the table top, she walked around Sunjata until she could ease herself down into his lap, casually forcing him to change whatever position he was in to accommodate her.

"Do you regret it?" she asked, pouting a little while draping her arms around his neck. "Getting close to me? Falling in love?" Her breath was tinged sweet with the wine, cheeks rosy and flushed; the dress was still partly undone at the neck, showing off rather a lot more clevage than normal.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 02-29-2020, 03:01 AM