the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
you should know, that i'm a ticking time bomb
and you're getting close
Her laughter actually surprises him, and he raises his brow to her as she begins to explain what happened between them. A snort crosses his face, lifting the bottle to his lips. “I think that’s worse than where she got me, and I was chained down.” He hums to her, a raise of his brow before he takes a sip of the bottle to stifle his loose lips. He sets it back along the table, focusing back on her as she stands, sluggish and incredibly drunk to settle in his lap.

He shifts his position enough to make room for her, letting her drape her shoulders over his neck as he scans her, his heart pulsing a steady rhythm that picks up when she asks her question. It’s far too serious of a question for the state of mind he’s in, and he looks down at her with hazy steel hues, head tilting somewhat avian-like as he considers where to start.

Sometimes yeah.” He rumbles, arms finding their place around her back, flattening his palm along it in a star shape. His other reaches for her hair, to tuck along her ear. “But not because it’s you, but because I could do it after all the shut I went through. It’s like…” He trails off, breaking his scan of her to look back around the house. “I mean. Lusea died in early Flowerbirth, Hotaru and I were close for most of the season. I got married early Longheat to Phoebe who I told Hotaru I wouldn’t talk to... Then, the marriage lasted all of… What? And in all of that short span of time, I met you and broke at least two hearts.” So much had happened, his heart tugged and broken and shifting.

Maybe I should ask you why you picked me?” He frowns then, lips far too loose for his liking but powerless to stop it.
so better watch your step, because i'm about to blow
and where the pieces land i guess we'll never know
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Sunjata - 02-29-2020, 03:27 AM