the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
you should know, that i'm a ticking time bomb
and you're getting close
He’s not sure there’s enough love in the world to fill his cracks and put him back together. Certainly nobody that would deal with it enough, in such a way that he might need it to. But he listens, uttering his fear, his worries in the open air because he’s too drunk to have a filter anymore, and when her hands rest along his shoulders and cover his tattoos, he focuses on her a bit more intently.

To forget about who deserves what, to forget everything could go wrong. He’s not sure what it’s like, but he tries. And the muscle feathers in his jaw, but he obliges her. Eyes closing and revealing long dark lashes as he thinks for the answer. And his muscles feather more in his jaw.

I can’t.” He whispers, eyes squeezing shut tighter. He can’t see her there, not permanently. Because something would take her away – the Loreseekers, the Magic Academy, him one way or another. His breath hitches, and he fumbles with his words, his tongue feeling like lead as they begin to drop from his lips.

And she’s not going to like it. “I went so long thinking it would be her. Until it wasn’t.” She’d know who it was he spoke of. “The day… The day we were captured we were planning on leaving Korofi. We were going to go to Dorobo and just start over, pretend none of it happened.” He opens his dark, haunted gaze to look at Maea then, pain flashing through his gaze. “We were trapped on the roof and then… We were going to jump to avoid it because we knew what my father was capable of. They got us before we could. And they made me listen for weeks down in the cells while they tortured her.” His voice shakes, he searches her gaze.

And she still loved me, despite it all.” The muscles feather in his jaw with the tension, trying to refrain from grinding them. Feathers begin to sprout beneath her hands. “And it’s not fair for you. It’s not fair for me to keep trying to find her in you – in anyone I’m with, because I won’t. I never will.” His shoulders tremble a small amount beneath her hands. “But when I close my eyes and try to think of a future, I still see her.
so better watch your step, because i'm about to blow
and where the pieces land i guess we'll never know
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Sunjata - 02-29-2020, 07:18 AM