the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Don't paint wonderful lies on me that wash away
Ah. So that's how you wake up. When the dream ends. When the song fades, when the bottle runs empty. When the sweet bliss that left you breathless kept crushing the chest until your ribs broke and the fragments pierced the lungs, and your heart kept beating so fast... because it didn't know you were actually bleeding out.

He spoke. Apologized. Said he loved her, but that he was sorry, and maybe one day...

But not today?

He said she deserved more. Maea huffed a quiet laugh, and something finally broke in her. The tears started to roll down her cheeks. Hot. Painful. "Do I? Really? I'm not so sure... It's not like I'm the good, sweet, innocent girl in some love story. I'm plenty fucked up too... What if you're exactly what I deserve?"

Gritting her teeth to hold back a sob, that wrecked through her thin frame, Maea turned. Looked up at him, even though it broke her heart even further.

"I-I love you too," she said, pushing the words out through locked jaws. His face was blurring and she blinked, letting the tears fall unhindered... for once, she didn't try to hide them. He had seen them before. He had already seen everything. What was left to hide? "A-and... I want to stay. With you. But... but i-if you don't w-want that then..."

But that's where her strength broke. Sucking in a shuddering gasp, she clasped a hand over her mouth and sobbed, face contorting in pain. Her legs no longer held, too weak from the drink; they buckled, bringing her towards the floor.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 02-29-2020, 08:36 AM