the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
you should know, that i'm a ticking time bomb
and you're getting close
It wouldn’t entirely be over, no. Not as far as Sunjata was concerned. Because he does love her, in his own way — not the way she loved him back. It was different, but all portrayed under the same guise, the same term. Perhaps that’s where the confusion lay. Perhaps he’s not looking for something so permanent, maybe he’s looking for something to bide the time before he inevitably gets too caught up, pisses too many people off, and then his end arrives.

Perhaps he just doesn’t want to be the way Lusea was to him, to someone else, to have the same thing happen.

It doesn’t mean that he doesn’t want to see her again, even if it’s hard or it hurts. He just needs time to figure himself out, to move on in that portion of his life, to realize that Lusea’s not coming back. And somehow… then, if Maea has found someone better, someone that suits her more, then it would just be another reason why he hadn’t been a good fit. At least he’s helped open her eyes, even if it hurts now.

Haai manages to find Shii, aiming to pull the ball of light toward the house again — while Sunjata focuses on the girl in his arms, falling apart as he tries to patch her back up again. “I think… Maybe we should start again. Take it slow.” Where he can’t take advantage of her feelings for him, where lines can be drawn and he can try his hardest to stick to them. To start as friends first and nothing more. Perhaps accepting her offer during the festival was foolish of him, maybe it was foolish of her to offer. “And once I figure it out, then…” He trails off, a deeper rattling breath within him.

Then maybe it’ll be better, he’ll be less messed up and she’ll not have to worry about him. Maybe.
so better watch your step, because i'm about to blow
and where the pieces land i guess we'll never know
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Sunjata - 03-01-2020, 01:27 AM