the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Don't paint wonderful lies on me that wash away
Was she supposed to fight him? Did he say he wanted to leave so she would tell him how it wouldn't solve anything, how much she loved him and wanted him to stay? Maea had already done that. Had already told him exactly how much she loved him, and instead of bringing him reassurance, it drove him away.

He said he still loved Lusea. That the only future he saw was with her, a woman long dead. That he needed time and space to figure things out... that it wasn't goodbye, not really, just... just a break, right? Or was she misunderstanding something?

Thing was, Maea didn't know the game of keep away, of chase, of catch and release. She relied on his honesty, that he said what he meant and meant what he said, and if being away from her would help him? If letting him leave would make him happier? Then... she loved him enough to let him go. And besides... she was still terrified of becoming a cage to him. To hold him trapped where he did not want to be.

Maea didn't know what to say either. The silence was crushing, his eyes so terribly difficult to read, his sigh heavy. Closed off. Distant, like they weren't sitting close enough for his breath to ghost her skin. There was a mounting headache pounding between her ears, pounding at the temples. Reaching up, she rubbed trembling fingers against them, tried to ease the pressure.

"Sunjata... I-I - "

A ball of light interrupted her as it came zooming in from the open door, into the dilapidated kitchen. It sped towards Maea and darted in under her hair, pulsating in agitated hues of blue and white.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 03-01-2020, 02:59 AM