the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Don't paint wonderful lies on me that wash away
The appearance of the companions distracted her, and it was only Sunjata's voice that brought her eyes back to him. So quiet. He looked as awful as she felt... and her hands ached from the need to reach for him. Touch him, say everything was going to be alright.

But... she didn't know if that was true. And Maea wasn't sure what she really wanted to say either. With the alcohol still there to loosen her tongue, it just... slipped out, all at the same time. Jumbled, out of order. Just her heart on the sleeve, like always.

"I... just..  don't disappear, please? I'm not sure I could stand that. Not knowing where you are, if you're okay. I... will miss you. So much, but - " the tears were rolling down her cheeks again, but quieter now " - but if you're sure this is what you need then... But I'll still care. And I'll still be there if - if you n-need anything, or just want to talk, so.. "

So please don't become a stranger again.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 03-01-2020, 04:45 AM