the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Don't paint wonderful lies on me that wash away
Oh gods, this was really happening. He turned to her, looked at her the way only he could. Like there was something worth seeing. But the words that spilled from his lips just drove the reality of this nightmare further home.

She was losing him. Like so much water slipping through her fingers, and no magic in the world could keep it from disappearing.

"I'll... be in Halo," she forced herself to say, before this liquid courage lost effect and the pain set in again. Shii was quiet and still on her shoulder, listening. Watching, for once very free of selfishness. "Without you... If-if you're not in the Grounds, there's... nothing left for me there. I... I do want to train... and.. and all the rest..." Her voice grew softer, seemed about to disappear entirely. Their plans were so very vivid in her mind, and it was so hard not to beg him to stay.

But that was the thing, wasn't it. "If you're not with me..  because you want to be... there's no point."

She realized she'd said it aloud, and clapped her hand over the mouth. That... wasn't meant to be said. But too late.

At least he would know why she wouldn't beg.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 03-01-2020, 06:37 AM