the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
you should know, that i'm a ticking time bomb
and you're getting close
He should have expected she’d stay in Halo. That the warmth and sunshine of Torchline might be too much after this, but still a part of it surprises him and hurts somewhere deep down. That she won’t wander around here, that he won’t find her back at the VlamVloed for whenever he deigns to visit. He supposes it’s a good thing he’s still making that bar in Halo, isn’t it? A reason to visit, aside from her, especially if he’s the one asking for the space, for the time to figure things out.

I can visit.” He tells her quietly, even if it pangs in his chest to go there – that so many terrible, stupid things had happened in that ice cold wasteland. But when she speaks next, his gaze lingers on her face with all the same tension, the same sorrow, the same… Well, everything. She covers her mouth, trying to keep her words inside, and he just quietly stares at her.

It’s not that he doesn’t want it, he does. It’s just… That the problem is that he can’t quite figure it out for himself that Lusea’s not coming back, and at this point it’s like beating an already dead thing. Perhaps she’s right, that there is no point. But that’s not how he meant it.

He tears his gaze away from her, dark and shadowed and quiet for a long while, enough that Haai starts to whine softly in the quiet. “I do want to be with you, Maea.” His voice is gravelly and hoarse and gods it hurts. “I do. But I just…” He shakes his head, breaking him out of the spell, and he unfolds his legs to stand – his scarred and tattooed back facing her as he stands to reach for the rest of his bottle on the table – to down the rest.

There’s a point for it to me even if there isn't for you.” He offers quietly – wanting her to have every option and every ability at her disposal, to not be caught unaware, to not get killed like everyone else he knew did. "It's fine though, if you don't want that. I get it. I do."
so better watch your step, because i'm about to blow
and where the pieces land i guess we'll never know
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Sunjata - 03-01-2020, 07:23 AM