the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Don't paint wonderful lies on me that wash away
Wrong thing to say, fishboy. Maea's gaze snapped up, wide and startled, because he clearly interpreted her words the entirely wrong way.

"There is a point for me, Sunjata. You're the point, the whole point! But you just said you want space to think, and if I beg you to stay with me because of things we promised yesterday, I'll just become a shackle. A cage, something to keep you from doing what you want."

Pushing herself up from the floor, Maea followed him to the table - because she needed the support to remain standing - and tried to catch his gaze. Her face was streaked with tears, eyes red and puffy, but there was still that persistent determination in her... come to think of it, it was mostly Loren that had brought on that side of her. The one refusing to back down. Shii drifted off her, floating down to hover beside Haai. Seeking comfort from all this strange unknown in the little griffin.

"That's what I don't want. To become another Phoebe you have to run from, another rope around your neck. I love you, and I want to be with you, but if you're thinking of someone else when you're with me, then it's not really me you're with. And you won't be happy, because I am not Lusea. I never will be. I'm me, and... and I'm willing to wait for however long if you need time. But I won't ask you to stay if it hurts you. I never want to hurt you."

But clearly she was, somehow. She could see it on his face, hear it in the way he spoke... And she didn't know why. Except... for not being someone else?
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 03-01-2020, 07:51 AM