the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
you should know, that i'm a ticking time bomb
and you're getting close
Oh, and he had misinterpreted them. It’s not surprising, considering how hazy his mind is, how personal he’s taking everything when it was him that had started it. It was him that wasn’t entirely right in the head. So he listens to her words, even if it feels like a punch for each and everything he’d promised, a retraction, that he didn’t think they were moving too fast when they had been. How freely he had offered his feelings, his love, without realizing what the implications of that would be.

His head hangs a bit lower between his shoulders – sighing heavily. “It took me two years last time before I got over her, before I came over here.” He says softly – because it’s also not what she wants to hear. “And then one day she was back. It's like... I think if I try to settle again she'll be there again. She'll come back, tell me how stupid I've been, remind me of how things were and who I used to be, the things I came from and got over.” Obviously, it was confusing and hurtful and a part of him still wanted to know where it was fair for Caido to dangle it in front of him. Here’s the best part of your life, the best part you’ll ever have, and watch me take it away again.

Perhaps part of him is afraid she’ll return for a third time, see what he’s done here and be thoroughly disappointed, that hidden ghost haunting his thoughts. Perhaps… Perhaps she’d be right to berate him for it. Or perhaps she’s simply watching from Mort’s realm thinking that very same thing, and the moment he dies will be the moment he’s reunited with her. But even that thought hurts deep within.

Haai curls up on the floor, offering a space beneath her wing for the will-o-wisp, keeping the other companion near and sheltered, a gesture rarely given to anyone. And all that time Sunjata focuses on her, physically wincing when she mentions Phoebe’s name. “You’re not.” He says quietly. “You’re not another Phoebe, Maea. You’ve never made me feel like I had to give up everything to make you happy.” Because at the end of the day that’s all he wanted, that’s all he knew how to do. To make others happy at the expense of him.

And now with the alcohol in his system, it’s clear that his happiness does mean something to him. And when uttered, causes hurt. He finally finds her gaze, his own that very same shadowed steel, brick by brick of a mask hidden away as much as he doesn’t want to for her. “I want you to be safe and if… If you’re with me, you won’t be. Not if I can’t figure my shit out, not if I can’t be better for you.” A quiet admission, the honesty lingering with every accented word.

He tears his gaze from her to look at the grains within the dusty table, fingers curling and shifting to claws that poke through the wood. “Gods ek is 'n gemors.

Gods ek is 'n gemors. - Gods i'm a mess
so better watch your step, because i'm about to blow
and where the pieces land i guess we'll never know
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Sunjata - 03-01-2020, 08:08 AM