the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
you should know, that i'm a ticking time bomb
and you're getting close
Oh it isn’t entirely the right thing to say, and his muscle feathers when he finally looks to her. “I can stop looking for her. I did before. But to stop loving her Maea? That I can’t do.” Truth lingering in the steel of his eyes. “But that doesn’t mean I won’t get to love you the same, either.” Because he could… it was just that his love for Lusea would never leave. And that was something that Maea would have to get used to, have to realize.

She pushes herself up onto the table and his head lifts enough to look at her again, to follow her line of sight. So many of his tears already shed that all that’s left is the stone exterior, a dam dried up. But her reasons are sound, and he understands that it wasn’t him that dealt the killing blows — but what if he’d driven her away to Halo? What if he hadn’t asked Adam and Peter to come? What if? What if?

Her hand reaches out to clasp his clawed ones, and he digs the points into the wood to not harm her, muscles in his hands twitching with the touch as he looks back down to the table, breaking her gaze, crumbling further internally.

He doesn’t take praise well, doesn’t take the good attributes of himself well. For so long he’d only heard the bad, only heard the things Korofi and his father wanted him to hear. Wanted him to embrace. They were pegs even used in the resistance, of how they could change him to suit their agenda when their agenda had been his life years before he’d even met them.

He reaches up with a free hand to run through his hair, biting down on his lower lip for a distraction, hard enough that the points to his fangs prick the skin and a small amount of blood bubbles to the surface. “I don’t want to keep living in that fear. I don’t want to keep sitting there thinking what if. And if I’m there with you? I’ll smother you. I’ll take it all on me and you can’t learn like that.” He lifts his gaze to meet hers again.

I’m controlling and when things get out of hand, I take it on me because I orchestrated it. Either purposefully or not. What if she’d gone to Halo because of what I did with Phoebe? What if I hadn’t gone for a dragon, would they still be alive?What if?Of course I want you safe. But you’re there with Zariah, and if she doesn’t already know about Peter yet then she will, and she’ll come for me. And you, Maea, are a perfect way to get to me. So I can’t, I can’t be there.” Even if he wants to be, because it puts her in danger.
so better watch your step, because i'm about to blow
and where the pieces land i guess we'll never know
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Sunjata - 03-01-2020, 08:23 PM