the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
you should know, that i'm a ticking time bomb
and you're getting close
He supposes it’s different, to have a family you love and that loved you in return — aside from her father. For him? He had Saar and his mother, and the family that was the resistance. He didn’t have a bigger family… Not biologically. Even the man Saar was to marry had been the one that had revealed the location for Lusea and his capture precisely to get to his sister. So he doesn’t really understand the deeper feelings, the deeper meanings. And when she tells him that she wouldn’t change a thing about what happened, his gaze slips up to her.

Because he would have changed everything if it had meant a different outcome. And when he meets her guilt ridden gaze, he can’t help but to yearn for her, to understand that it was a choice they had made to not join her there — perhaps a revelation, if not still quite a bit painful. So when she continues, his hand shifts back to his fingers, turning to clutch her hand.

She tells him he’s worth every risk, and his gaze shudders slightly, body moving to stand before her and try to pull her close because he’s needy and touchy, and even if this isn’t how they should be doing it, he wants to hold her near as much as he can for as long as he can. A hand reaches up to wipe away her tears, to drag his fingers through her pale hair, a weak and small smile crossing his face of his lips smeared with a small amount of blood. “I’d say it makes us foolish.” Perhaps her more than him, to stay and embrace the monsters they’d both become, to fall into the darkness again and again.

But now? Now he has to make a choice — and he never feels like he makes the correct ones. He seeks her gaze out, his own dark and shadowed, searching the greys and lavender. He knows she’s not going to like what he has to say, but he still needs time. “Stay with me… The rest of the day. And then give me the time I need to get myself together.” There’s a look that crosses his face, a question — please?
so better watch your step, because i'm about to blow
and where the pieces land i guess we'll never know
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Sunjata - 03-01-2020, 10:13 PM