the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Don't paint wonderful lies on me that wash away
Her heart was racing too, a mad beat brought on by the wine and the tears and the dizzying feeling of falling, uncontrollably. Was this what it felt like to hold on and let go at the same time? Like a taste of coconut and honey with an accent of iron, salty and sweet, so bitter, yet left her craving more. He wanted time... she would give him a lifetime. As long as he loved her, as long as they were under the same sky, Maea couldn't think of anything she wouldn't give him.

Sunjata dragged her closer and she scooted to the edge of the table, legs hooking around his hips as she leaned against him, leaned into the kiss. His hands roamed from back to her hips, burning a trail along her thigh, and her own fingers brushed down his spine. His fingers on her scalp made her spine arc, head tilting back into the touch; with all these emotions overflowing, his attention was a sweet balm on her burning, aching heart, lighting fires where he touched. Maea felt raw, scraped bare; she whined softly in regret when he broke the kiss.

"Anything for you," she breathed back, aching... though from heartache or lust she wasn't sure. Probably both. "I'm always going to be here for you. Whatever you want. Whatever you need." Gazing into his eyes, into the raging storm, she couldn't help but smile. Small  weak and awfully fragile, but... gods, he was so beautiful, she couldn't help herself. Stomach clenching, she pressed her chest into his, hugged herself close in a trembling, lingering way that couldn't be mistsken for anything but want.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 03-02-2020, 12:26 AM