the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
you should know, that i'm a ticking time bomb
and you're getting close
She has all of his attention now, as companions and possible house become a distant memory, a flickering thought. Perhaps he might still fix it up, once he figures himself out if she plans to go to Halo. Perhaps he’ll make it into something with the memories of her wound about within. A test, a tease, like this was. A test for him to decide if this is the right move, a tease to have her so close with the taste of her still on his tongue.

Her legs hook around his hips and he searches her gaze, holding her as if she’s breakable, as if this tentative peace is so breakable if he simply breathes wrong. But she offers him a weak smile, a confession, and it tastes golden and sweet, and he offers her his own small smile in response. “If you need me to be there for you in Halo, too, I will.” It would go both ways — he just… can’t be there all the time. And it’s a thought he has to get used to.

For now? Now he can at least give into the pressure she gives him, arching against his chest, arms trembling as she pulls herself closer, and he leans forward to capture her lips with his own, sighing into them as a promise and a bittersweet goodbye in a way. His hand tightens in her hair, cupping her head closer to meet his, and the feathers that has sprouted along his shoulders begin to disappear. And he focuses on her to keep his thoughts from drifting too far.

Because they’re likely to, with the way his mind is still fogged by the alcohol, still dizzy and hazy with all of the emotions he feels deep within. The one thing that he can focus on is directly in front of him, with a patchy face and red rimmed eyes, and a language he can read well — want. He can give that to her if he can’t give her anything else.
so better watch your step, because i'm about to blow
and where the pieces land i guess we'll never know
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Sunjata - 03-02-2020, 12:58 AM