the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Mature Content Warning 
Don't paint wonderful lies on me that wash away
He smiled back, and it was like the sun peaking out under dark stormclouds, coloring the landscape in hues far brighter than they ought to be. Said he would come to Halo, to help her if she needed it... And the knew what a sacrifice that would be for him. "I'll come to Torchline when I can," she amended. "I want to learn how to box..."

And then he kissed her again, hand cupped around her neck, and Maea forgot about the rest. His breath was warm and sweet, mouth so familiar she could weep. But she drowned the pain in the touch of his hands, in the velvet softness of the feathers on his shoulders until they disappeared, and she could feel his skin under her hands. Warm, smooth, so fragrant; if she closed her eyes, she would always see him like he'd been that day by the river. Sunkissed and glistening with water, gray eyes full of darkness and light, hunger and longing.

She shared it now. Wondered if this was how he'd felt when he kissed her the last few times. Like he'd tasted something deliciously sweet and wanted more... only it was forbidden fruit he shouldn't crave, and might never have again.

Kissing him back, her hunger showed through in the way it deepened, lips sloppy and greedy, tongue pushing with unusual demand against his mouth to be let in. To taste him, devour what she could before it was too late, before the sun set and the day ended. Her fingers tightened in his hair, and with a shuddering whimper Maea rubbed her breasts against him, an ache pooling in her thighs, at her core.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 03-02-2020, 01:31 AM