the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
you should know, that i'm a ticking time bomb
and you're getting close
It is fortunate that she’s a mage. And he loves it when she uses her magic with this, with him. There’s a part of him that wants her to use it more, to use every bit of it to her ability on him. For now, however, the clattering or the belt a distance away is great enough. And he smirks against her neck when her hands and nails begin to wander. He shifts his hips a small amount, palming at her again, teeth nipping at the soft space beneath her jaw.

She’ll find that he trembles ever so slightly, grasping and squeezing at her breast a bit harder when she finds his cock — hard and warm and desperate for her yet again, as if he had any choice in the matter. Still, his breath hitches against her neck when she grasps him, a breathy exhale of a growl against her neck and a bit more incessant bites.

His fingers drum against her ribs, his thumbs brushing along the curve of her again before he moves his hands back more fully to play with both of her nipples, head shifting away from her skin to trail his kisses against her jaw, pushing his hips forward against the grip her hand has on him — slow and soft and gentle, full of want and need and longing.
so better watch your step, because i'm about to blow
and where the pieces land i guess we'll never know
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Sunjata - 03-02-2020, 06:51 AM