the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Mature Content Warning 
Don't paint wonderful lies on me that wash away
She could watch him forever. Flushed, tense and relaxed at the same time. Surrendered, in a way, without ever actually giving up any power. Maea didn't like it when he begged. Not her, not anyone, not for anything. His were not knees meant to bend. His was not a back built to break. He might have rejected the throne they had tried to put him on, tossed aside any pretentions for power, but that did not mean he wasn't suited to wear it, wield it. If he ever picked up a banner of his own free will, she had no doubt he would be followed. And she would be first in line, right at his back. To watch it for him, and support him, if he ever felt like leaning on someone for a while.

He called her beautiful, smirking down while his hips bucked, trying to coax more out of her. Maea smiled back at him, loving, warm, worshiping. "I love you... Let me show you how much."

And for the kind words sunjata offered, she gave him what he wanted. Locking her gaze with his, she brought her lips down. Kissed the tip of his cock for a long, lingering moment. Let her tongue poke out, shockingly pink against the paleness of her skin, to circle the head, taste his desire, until her own breath was coming quicker in anticipation.

Only then did she let herself slide down, lips parting as she slowly, gently, took him into her mouth. Down, down, until she held as much of him as she could take, without gagging. Then she paused again, rubbing her tongue against his shaft, shuddering at the audacity of what she was doing... and slowly she began to move. To pleasure him, with her mouth, and a small hand to cover what parts of him she just couldn't fit.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 03-02-2020, 09:05 AM