the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
you should know, that i'm a ticking time bomb
and you're getting close
He growls to her just as she had hoped, and when the feeling begins to burn again, she’s already moving. His hand at her neck is swept away with a hitch of his breath, clamping to his wrists and moving them — and he doesn’t fight back, not as he feels her slide against him and push him down. He’s far too interested to see where she goes with this, and happily with his wrists not under his own control, falls back onto the table with a sound of a thud and his heartbeat thundering in his ears.

This is different from when Hotaru had cuffed him to the bed. This time both hands are immobile, connected above his head and he can feel the pressure of the invisible barriers as he arches his spine and pushes against them. A feline smirk crossing his face when he realizes she’s not going to let up.

And then she’s climbing over him, and his gaze seeks hers out again, pupils blown wide and his steel eyes dark with wanton need and lust. He shifts on the table a small amount to give her move room, the clawed hands flexing and clenching, horns sprouting from his skull as he leans back for her — waiting in palpable anticipation for what comes next.
so better watch your step, because i'm about to blow
and where the pieces land i guess we'll never know
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Sunjata - 03-02-2020, 10:01 PM