the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And I hope that you don't suffer
But take the pain
If he really tried to, Sunjata could probably break himself free from her restraints. They were not stronger than her, and she was far weaker than him. But so far, he didn't test her strength, and she was pleased to see him try her resolve like this. Show her that he wanted to touch her, but accepted her ministrations. She let the kiss deepen, let him claim her mouth and met his hungry tongue with her own for a while, savoring the taste of him as pleasure spread like creeping tendrils beneath the skin of her back. Visceral, a near tangible thing.

But as his hips bucked up, Maea smirked against his lips and raised herself up, so he would find no contact with her hips. Hovering over him on hands and knees, wings spread wide on either side, her eyes darkened with lust.

"Do you want me?" Those invisible hands moved lower over his body. Dragged fingers lightly over the insides of his thighs, brushed his balls, circling his cock without actually touching it. Maea lowered her mouth to his neck, breathed sweet, wine-and-honey breath over the skin below his ear, as her tongue touched it lightly, teasingly. .
Hope if everybody runs
You choose to stay
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 03-02-2020, 10:56 PM